Client: Township of Havelock-Belmont–Methuen
Date: 1996 – Present
Since 1996, Cambium has completed annual monitoring at three (3) waste disposal sites located in the Township of Havelock-Belmont-Methuen. A total of over 25 groundwater and 13 surface water samples are collected on an annual basis. The general scope of work for these sites includes regulatory liaison; topographical surveys, annual refuse volume calculations, site operation and development review, groundwater and surface water impact assessments, and preparation of Annual Monitoring Reports (AMR).
During this time, Cambium has completed the following additional technical tasks at one or more of the Townships waste disposal sites:
- Capacity Study
- Site Development and Operations Plans
- Closure Reports
- Landfill Gas Emissions Measurement
- Design and Operations Plan – Waste Transfer Station.
- Storm Water Management Plan
- Landfill Mining Operation
- Five (5) Year Interim Expansion Plan
- Routine And Emergency Certificate Of Approval Applications
- Hydrogeological Assessments (including groundwater monitoring well installation)
- Environmental Impact Assessments