When it comes to environmental management, Cambium understands the broad range of environmental challenges faced by businesses and municipalities alike. There is an increasing trend of regulatory authorities, stakeholder groups and members of the general public demanding accountability for past and present activities – and expect that those activities will not have an adverse impact on the surrounding air, water or land.
Cambium’s team of professionals recognizes the importance of an effective environmental management system within the more comprehensive organizational sustainability plan. Our team offers a broad range of environmental services to help you achieve your goals, including:
- Compliance action plans.
- Environmental Site Assessments.
- Environmental Impact Assessments.
- Environmental remediation, reclamation and restoration.
- Permitting and approvals support.
- Liability and due diligence assessments.
- Litigation support.
- Environmental risk management.
- Environmental audits.
Understanding the natural environment is what we do. Our team will work with you to support your operations when environmental issues need to be considered or addressed.
Cambium can act as the liaison between the client and the permitting agency to ensure that all needs of the agency are met in the most efficient manner. Our team has extensive experience and connections in dealing with regulatory agencies such as the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks (MECP) formerly the Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change (MOECC), Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry (MNRF), conservation authorities, and municipal governments, specifically with the following approvals:
- Aggregates Resources Act (MNRF)
- Endangered Species Act (MNRF)
- Environmental Protection Act – Certificates of Approval – Air and Noise (MECP)
- Ontario Water Resources Act – Permits To Take Water (MECP)
- Ontario Water Resources Act – Certificates of Approval to Discharge Wastewater (MECP)
- Compliance or Amendment of Municipal or Regional Official Plans (Various)
- Conservation Authorities Act and its Regulations (Various)